311 pic

jetta77

Elite Cafe Member
Hello everyone :)
It's been a while since I've been on the forums but I would like to start participating again. I engrave a lot of guitar pics and here's a recent one. Sorry Sam I know you've already seen these. Thanks for looking :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 347
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 351

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
you may have to explain to the younger generation what the cassette is,

i want one with an 8-track on one side and a 45 on the other. and you da man on precision geometric layouts!

btw, Jeff- are these actual functional guitar picks or just pick-shaped stainless(?) decorative versions? i don't know nuthin' 'bout pickin' guitars....

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
very nice, creative work on a useful item. i don't know what a "cassette" is. some sort of antique i suppose.

DevilDog

Jeff,

I am glad you are back posting some your fine work again. I swear about two months ago, I almost posted to ask where you had gone to. But, I didn't want to get into your business, so I didn't. When I saw your post today, I did my best Napolean Dynomite .... yeeesssss! I am glad you are back. I really enjoy your artistic style and craftsmanship.

Shawn

jetta77

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks everyone for looking!
Mitch I'll totally do one w an 8-track and 45 lol. Geometric designs are tricky and when I'm knee deep in them I feel like their gonna suck but they always turn out decent. Their just stainless made pendants to wear not to play.
Shawn it's nice to know that I'm missed! Thank you for commenting I'll try to post more of my work in the future :)

Latest posts

Sponsors