2013 FEGA Auction Historical Winchester Action

Andrew Biggs

As you know the FEGA show in Reno is coming up fast in January and we have been given a very exiting and historical item to auction off.

The item has been generously donated by Paul Lindke.

The item is a Winchester Model 21 20ga. receiver and forend, no barrels, which was used in the Winchester Custom Shop by engravers and assembly personnel as a fixture to hold stocks when finishing.

It has a letter of authenticity from the Custom Shop Manager, Leslee Dengeler, on US Repeating Arms Company letter head. Included with the letter, is the factory tag and the factory number of the action.

This will be a unique piece of history for a Winchester collector or a starting point for a fine custom double rifle.

All enquires please contact Bruce Farman bcfarman@earthlink.net

Cheers
Andrew

Attachments

• Winchester-action.jpg
    Winchester-action.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 186
  • letter.jpg
    letter.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 187

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Andrew
I'm having lunch with Paul tommorrow and will make sure to thank him for this great donation to our fund raising auction. I undestand we have quite a few very unique items to be auctioned off so far. It should be a great meeting/show and auction next month
Marty

Barry Lee Hands

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yes, that is a great item, many thanks to Paul.
It will be a lot of fun at the banquet this year, I will see you there!

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I once again thanked Paul for his generous donation to our auction while having lunch with him yesterday in Pagosa Springs. Aside from the historical importance of this model 21, he thought it would make a great start for someone to build a double rifle upon. There will be enough talented gunmakers and engravers at the banquet so it will be interesting to see what the future of this piece will be.
Paul and I will be driving to Reno together once again this year. The best part about our guild and the annual meeting is seeing and making new lifelong friends. CYA all there. Happy Holidays and safe travels to all.
Marty

Latest posts

Sponsors