Rose Laman - 1923-2010

Crazy Horse

Elite Cafe Member
When my mother passed one of her sisters said to me "You've lost your best friend."
I know how you must feel at this time as I say to you, you've lost your best friend.
From what you've told us about her she was a very good person and I'm sure heaven holds a special place for her.

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam, I'll keep you and the family in my prayers. What you have told us about your mother does not surprise me. You are a wonderful reflection of her. It was interesting to note that she spent some time in Sierra Leone. That is where my youngest daughter came from and I am grateful for those who give so willingly to others less fortunate and the world therefore is a much better place.

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Deepest sympathy Sam

I lost my mother right at the end of 2000. She also made quilts and they are even more treasured now.

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sorry for your loss Sam, I'm glad you were blessed to have her. I know she will be missed by many from what you said. My prayers & thoughts are with you & your family.

Dwayne

zippy

Sam, I have not had the pleasure of meeting you, but I am sure your mother was surrounded by some extraordinary people, my condolences, Paul, Zippy, Catalano.

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
I know the sorrow of your loss.
You and Abigail have been on my mind during this troubled period of your Mother's decline.
It's a blessing she had your wonderful care and comfort.
A loving hug to you both.

Ken Hurst

Elite Cafe Member
I am truly sorry for your loss but she will surely be a blessing to heaven. You and Abigail have my deepest sympathy as I too have lost my mother & know what you must be feeling. God will surely bless her soul.

Bama

Elite Cafe Member
Sam I am very sorry for yours and your families loss. Moms are special, you only have one. I know you will miss her but you will always have the memories of the things you loved about her and they will bring you joy.

gail.m

Elite Cafe Member
Sam and Abigail my condolences and deepest sympathy go out to you. Mothers are very special and one never completely gets over their loss. Be happy that she filled your life with her being, and that she left you with such wonderful memories.
gail

myrh502

My deepest sympathy and condolences to you Sam, Abigail and family.

Sure glad to have met your mom even for a brief stay in Covington less than a year ago. I remember us having lunches with her. What a jolly person and great personality she had! I liked her from the start. She was so refreshing and made my day. I still remember her stories. Surely she will be missed by all.

myrna

santos

Elite Cafe Member
My sincere condolences for you Sam, and your family.

Rose would have been proud of the nice cursus of her life you have write....

Latest posts

Sponsors