Who is going to the FEGA Convention in Reno this January?

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
The Safari Club Convention starts on Jan 23,2013 and the FEGA Convention starts on Jan 25,2013. I'm planning on attending both conventions and was wondering who will be there also?

Andrew Biggs

Hi Glen

Good deal about the show. Unfortunately I probably won't be there in January because I still have some travelling to do and the credit card is starting to look a bit sick. But will definitely be there in 2014.

The show is lining up to be a good one and as usual it's the people that attend that make it what it is. I would encourage anyone thinking about it to attend. You will learn a lot about engraving, meet some of the nicest, generous and most talented people on the planet plus come away inspired to do better. For beginners it is the ideal place to gain knowledge. The engravers that attend are more than generous with their advise and knowledge. All you have to do is ask. :)

Cheers
Andrew

Mike Dubber

Elite Cafe Member
Sorry to hear that Andrew won't be at FEGA in Reno this year - so who will we pick on now !!!:confused:

My reservations are made - I'll be there !

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I've only missed one since we started and I look forward to being there again this year. It will be lots of fun and inspiring as always this year.
Remember also that this is our FEGA annual membership/business meeting and hopefully we will have many FEGA members in attendance

Fred Bowen

Elite Cafe Member
I hope to be there also. If you recall the Grand Masters program this year, then you know that there is a way that Andrew can attend (at least part of him) even if the rest of him is elsewhere. Talk about multi-tasking! That's our Andrew.

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I think this will be my 32nd time to attend. Looking foward to it!
We've hired the GIECO Gecko to fill in for Andrew at Reno since he can't be there...
For those of you outside the US, here is what we are talking about...
GIECO
Rex

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Oh man.. I wanted my bobble head doll with the WHITE suit!!!!
And yes.. 32 years. I started going when I was 5.... yeah right....

Christopher Malouf

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
5mi from the nearest Dunkin Donuts in Tennessee
Ahh yes ... the white suit and spinner watch. This one's pre-production and I'll make sure the final one has a white suit.

Oh by the way .... you're on the list too Rex. I plan to have the most complete set of celebrity engraver bobbles in existence .... should make that engraved hammer head collection pale in comparison. lol

Latest posts

Sponsors