Question: What happened to Brian Marshall?

James

Hi, In my search for some instruction here in the San Francisco area, I've been trying to contact Brian Marshall, the Stockton Jewelry arts school seems to be no longer in existence... I had read that he had some health issues. Also, I am still trying to find some instruction in the local area here, if any member is in the area and has the time. I plan on taking a good beginning course when I can manage to schedule it, but would like to get some local one on one instruction in the meantime...Thanks, James

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
I am still around James...

I've gone through few "life changing" events during the past 18 months. (Some people call them "rites of passage":( )

I will be returning to work, the forum, and teaching around Feb. 15th. I'll be posting the new schedule here first, as well as open dates for private instruction.

We installed new phones/answering machines yesterday. I've been promised that the website will be back up within 30 days.

I will also be posting a resident student/apprentice/intern offer (30 to 90 days) that is very economical over in the want ads section shortly.

Brian Marshall
209-477-0550
Stockton, CA, USA

Last edited:

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
Thanks guys... I'll try a little harder to make time to get on here.

Thanks Dave, that's very old.

It's from maybe 5+ years ago, when my wife was using the site as a graphic design project at Savanah College. It's on the SCAD educational index for some reason. I will see what can be done about it - update or get or get it removed...

Brian Marshall
209-477-0550
Stockton, CA, USA

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Brian,

Delighted to have your presence on the forum.

Every blessing for health and success emerging out from your "rite of passage".

We look forward to more posts from you, as and when appropriate.

Every good wish to you and your wife!

Rod

Latest posts

Sponsors