Western Engraved Horseshoe Money Clip

cowboy_silversmith

Elite Cafe Member
Very simply done...but sometimes, less is more (wink). Base material is 14 gauge sterling silver. Horseshoe is 22 gauge sterling silver. Initials are 22 gauge 10K gold. Antiqued using liquid "black background antique". Horseshoe and initials are soldered with 55% silver solder. Thanks for looking!

Best regards,
Greg Pauline

D.DOUGLAS

Elite Cafe Member
Greg, it is interesting to see the difference the antique makes. No hiding any mistakes with the black antique in the cuts. Great work as usual!

Haraga.com

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Greg I like it. You keep showing us those pictures. You roll that liner perfectly. Greg, it must have taken you hours to cut those lines.:rolleyes: Hey Greg, did you notice Grizz submitted a reply? Now Grizz, did you come out of hiding?;) Grizz, I wish you weren't so shy and come out and play more often.

Last edited:

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Truly Sweet work Greg, I'd love to carry it in my pocket if I ever had anything to put in it :D Dwayne

pol

Greg,
Thanks for the pics. I always come away inspired from seeing your work. Beautifully controlled cutting. Beautiful design.

- Steve

Christiaan

Elite Cafe Member
Greg, you know how I feel about your work and this is no exception. I praise our Creator for blessing your talent so much. Your cup surely overflows with artistic excellence.

Latest posts

Sponsors