Announcement: Unboxing: GRS turntable

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks for looking please subscribe.

Here is an unboxing of the grs turntable. For those of you having a hard time centering your work. This is the answer.

There are other turntables for sale this is just what I bought.

please read the comments.

I hope this helps someone.

http://youtu.be/soXDYXMDQjQ

LVVP

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Carlos,

Could you give a link for the GRS turntable, please. I'd like to see the price for shipping to Canada.

Thank you for the video

Vlad

Chujybear

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Looks in the video when you are measuring the compression of the table that the knife only goes in half as far when you first go for the second measurement under neath your vice, then you shift the vice over a bit, and the knife slides in further.
What happens there (6:06 in the video)?

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
thanks

chujybear

I had not seen the video but after watching it and at the time you mentioned your right, not knowingly It does seem to enter less the first time, and it does seem that I move the vise over a bit. I guess the first time I was just interested that there was a difference in height that I wanted to spin instead of measuring first.

The plates did not touch but again I do not know how it will hold up after time.

I do not work nor do I represent any company its jut my humble honest opinion and thank you for noticing.

Chujybear

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I understand. I follow your videos. You are always thorough in your assessments.
Thank you

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Carlos I got it, thanks

Vlad

GREAT! at least for me its been one of the best purchases, I can keep my items centered on my microscope every time!

I have cut my working time in half or more!

Ill make a video today showing how to center the vise under the scope there really is nothing to it.

Congratulations on your purchase.

Glad my video helped you out

LVVP

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks Carlos,

Very useful, I agree with you and recommend it to all members who do not have yet this beautiful "helper"