Trying to upload pics.

Paul Chung

Lets hope this works.
Have been having trouble attaching pictures in the past and not being able to upload so will try again this time.:confused:
p chung stock13.jpg p chung stock14.jpg p chung stock1.JPG p chung stock5.jpg p chung stock4.jpg p chung stock9.jpg Calglari3.jpg Calglari2.jpg Calgari1.jpg

jerrywh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
That is fantastic work but I think you need to do some more study on the camera book. Those macro shots are a little fuzzy. As far as the engraving goes I can't say I have ever seen much better. That is what I call killer stuf.
Where do these guys come from??

Last edited:

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I love the "hidden" critters worked within the scrolls, not just framed with scroll work. Very unique concept and extremely well executed!

mrthe

i agree with Doc, very great work and very original concept!

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I'm with Doc Mark - love the critters and how the are incorporated into the scrolls. Beautiful!

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
we are fortunate you learned how to upload fotos ! exquisite work. your animal figures look as though they enjoy living in harmony in your beautiful "forrest" of scroll. as mentioned by the others, what a unique way to incorporate the animals in your work.

Paul Chung

Thank you all for your kind comments. These guns were done 3-4 years ago while I was still working at said gunmakers. Although the engraving is mine I have to point out that the concept wasn't as I was given instructions as what to engrave on them by my then employer.
They were in fact in a style more associated with Griffne or Cecil and the customers wanted them in this style.
I just want to point this out in case someone suggests I was "copying"!
Sometimes when you're working for someone you have to do what they tell you but then again i'm self employed now and have to do that to a certain extent anyway lol.

Latest posts

Sponsors