trying to cool down - akanthus in blue

Mario Sarto

Elite Cafe Member
It is so hot here right now (about 103 °F) I couldn't work at the bench. Therefore I played around with my cellphone-cam - this is, what comes out ;)

our front door (looking above) in cool blue

hausfront-tilt-shif-2t.jpg
full version here (462 kb)

and a postcard of the neighbors house from the backyard

postkarte-2.jpg
full version here (200 kb)

I read in the newspaper some countries do have massive problems with the heat at this time - I hope you all are save and in good health!

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Same heat over here. And with all the extra heating in my studio like the torch, ultrasonic cleaner, safe pickles, and all the other volt adapters, it is even more hot inside than outside.
But I have an Airco that cools down my studio.

arnaud

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
here in sw pa- we have had many days of temps in the 90's. heat doesn't bother me, but many farmers in the mid west have had total crop loss. the more fortunate have had maybe 15-20% of crop survival.

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Mario,

Here in "Sunny" California I am sneezing and attending to the fire to stay warm. It is in the 50's F and in thick fog every day. If the fog clears for part of the day, it may get up into the low 60's. We can't wait till summer is over, when the fog will lift and we will at least have some clear skies but still cool.

A thousand miles to the north in Canada it is about 100 F where my daughter lives.

Funny old world

Rod

Mario Sarto

Elite Cafe Member
Oh Rod, you cannot imagine how willingly i would change the weather with you on the fly :)
Tonight - they said - it wont go under 68! Have to sleep in the icebox...
But hey, i believe this will stay a few days only (i hope!).

Peter_M

Elite Cafe Member
Rod,

Sounds like its time for a road trip ;)

In my little desert bowl it went over 110 F in the shade the last few days but it is supposed to cool of a bit towards the end of the week.

Peter

west

It is so hot here right now (about 103 °F) I couldn't work at the bench. Therefore I played around with my cellphone-cam - this is, what comes out ;)

our front door (looking above) in cool blue

View attachment 20957
full version here (462 kb)

and a postcard of the neighbors house from the backyard

View attachment 20958
full version here (200 kb)

I read in the newspaper some countries do have massive problems with the heat at this time - I hope you all are save and in good health!

Understand state heat two weeks ago here in Romania was 40-42 * C - THE SHADOW . The temperature in the city was felt more .There was a cold period (max.30-32 * C) and tomorrow will be three days of 38-39 * C

Jörmungandr

Elite Cafe Member
Wow.. Did not guess it could be that hot in Europe during this season. I had +10C when I woke up this morning. And further up north, they had frost a few days ago, -5C I think it was....

Take care and keep cool :)

Latest posts

Sponsors