tribal art?

krisf

Hi all, I have a spyderco knife i need to engrave that will be given to my cousin from his dad that is from his diseased father. Anyways my cousin is a metal head kinda guy and i dont really see a heirloom engraved with scrolls and flowers on him. So im thinking going kinda tribal on this but all the art im seeing is just kinda celtic and not the sharpness like im looking for. Anyone know of some good websites or books for some ideas, not looking to transfer just looking to look to get some ideas how to start drawing. thanks

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
look on youtube search for engraved glock..you'll find my post but there is a second one where I got the idea from...

I cannot remember the name of the guy who does tribal on firearms but if you search the comments you'll find his name. After that you can probably find his site and see more examples.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
flash can be interesting, i've done a bit of it. this book, written by jim gilbert & karin clark is chock full of the real stuff.a book explaining the culture behind this beautiful aborginal art. published by raven publishing isbn 0-9692979-4-7

Attachments

• nw art.jpg
    nw art.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 193