Travelling instruction

Ray Cover

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I am trying something new. I am testing out a new business model idea for the school here and see how taking the school on the road works out. I have agreed to travel to Deland, Fl and teach a Basic Engraving Class for the Florida Society of Goldsmiths (Northeast Chapter). The dates for this event are scheduled for August 19-23, 2013.

Are there any other groups out there who would like to sche...dule a class for the following week? I could travel anywhere within a day and a half drive of Deland, Florida. I am supplying all the equipment such as engraving tools, gravers, vises, vise stands, etc. The hosting studio would need to provide a compressor, workbenches or tables (sturdy folding tables will work ok) and a tv monitor.

If you are a group of knifemakers, jewelers, metal artist, or folks interested in engraving guns and are interested in hosting an on site engraving class in your local area message me and we can work out the details. FI that week of August 26-30 works for you that would be fantastic, if not we can schedule another week.

If you are a group in another part of the country and would like to host a class message me and we can work out he details and a date. I am also open to teaching 3 day workshops. The curriculum would, of course, be cut down a bit but we can cover a fair amount in that time.