Titanium Hairpin

Caty Blom

Elite Cafe Member
Hello,
This is my first piece titanium colored, engraved first and then cut out, then form ge brought a hairpin and then stained. The pin I made ​​it with special metal glue. Hope you also like the result, greetings Caty. haarspeld2.jpg haarspeld1.jpg

santos

Elite Cafe Member
A nice vintage look , congratulations Caty for your first anodizing ;-)

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
yes, just an amazing job you have done there. i'll have to check out "metal glue". never heard of such. it seems to be an epoxy type adhesive. let us know if it works well, please.

Last edited:

Willem Parel

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
yes, just an amazing job you have done there. i'll have to check out "metal glue". never heard of such. it seems to be an epoxy type adhesive. let us know if it works well, please.

Yes it is a two component epoxy, I use it now for years for different purposes and it holds very well.
It is very well cold and heat resistant and it is much stronger then the usual epoxy glue.
But because the colour is black you can't use it on every item.

Caty Blom

Elite Cafe Member
Hello Monk and all the others, I do it as a picture of the glue, it's fine stuff and process quickly.
Fast hardening aluminium-filled 2 component adhesive on a poxy resinbasis with extremely hihg adhesive strenght. Also suitable for verticale surfaces. Hardens to form an impact resistant connection with high tensile and impact strength. For fastening quickly and for bonding of metal/glas/stone/ceramic/wood and many hard plastics., Can be mechanically processed. Pot life 5 minutes. Colour anthracite.
Thanks for all the likes and the written texts. Always nice to hear how others find your work, greetings Caty.