Tired of drawing and getting things together

sanch

Elite Cafe Member
So I got tired of drawing and messing with getting tools together so I started bulino practice and some H &C this has been one hell of a time from getting ideas together and making all my tools to making a mess with this 1st piece. It broke loose from the hot glue so I figured might as well share, I know it's pitiful but I'm moving FORWARD! Here it is all comments are welcome!

Attachments

• 20150219_104512.jpg
    20150219_104512.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 368
  • 20150219_104533.jpg
    20150219_104533.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:

DKanger

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
My monitor doesn't rotate 90 degrees and my neck only does so in the horizontal plane. Maybe you can please rotate your camera next time.

sanch

Elite Cafe Member
My monitor doesn't rotate 90 degrees and my neck only does so in the horizontal plane. Maybe you can please rotate your camera next time.

the pix got rotated when they were downloaded nothing I could do to fix that sorry, maybe a MODERATOR could rotate them?

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
if at first, thou failest to rotate, at least this lazy mod aint gonna rotate for y'all.

sanch

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you to all for the kind words! I am battling a flooded studio at the moment and will post progress as soon as the water subsides!

sanch

Elite Cafe Member
Sorry to hear abut the flood. Hope everything comes out ok!

Thanks!! we now have a small river flowing down the driveway it's banked by piled snow and is running freely thanks to a snow shovel and some wet feet we now have plenty of drainage away from the affected area!!! no more wet studio!

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Overall I like our driveway - it faces East and slopes up toward the house. Kind of steep, but not too steep - that's the house next door ;) We're the highest house in the neighborhood so any flooding in our house is pretty much going to have to come from within.

Latest posts

Sponsors