-the practice meeting in my workshop. 4 people
(See SM 2021)

The bonuses:

The assignment: field circle Ф30.5 mm, brass

Let's work :happyvise:

allan621

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Wonderful photos and especially a great one of you. The work was really well done. Two questions. Does everyone bring all their own tools and microscopes or do you have that available in your shop. The photo with the engraver tossing something in the bowl. Is that fish?

Love to see the photos from the secret meetings. Congratulations for holding this event.

Allan

dimovengraving

Elite Cafe Member
mtlctr, allan621, monk, John B., AllenClapp , thank you all for the comments :beerchug:

...Does everyone bring all their own tools and microscopes or do you have that available in your shop.
In my workshop are two fully equipped workbenches.
Two of the colleagues came with their equipment.
Next year we are considering making the meeting less secretive. There will be possibly more people involved who will do their assignment in their own workshops and each will present to all us , here on the spot, their method of working :handpiece::hammerchisel: , on schedule.
And on evening, of cource - tim bilding, and good food and beer :beerchug:
I think it will be great :happyvise:

The photo with the engraver tossing something in the bowl. Is that fish?
Yes, it was fresh (caught the morning) Mediterranean horse mackerel from Black sea. Very delicious!!

Thanks again for the comments :tiphat:

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
evgeni: were the engraved plates used as test plates-- i mean to test their level of expertise ? just curious. all the platess look very well done.

dimovengraving

Elite Cafe Member
Thank yoy Marcus Hunt, John B. and monk :beerchug:

evgeni: were the engraved plates used as test plates-- i mean to test their level of expertise ? just curious. all the platess look very well done.

This is a standard brass (and one of bronze) sheet, 2mm thick, cut into a circle and branded on the back.
Like a training plate.

Travis Fry

I drew up this design for a project for a friend from Varna back in September, but I ran out of time to get it cut before a meeting in London. I cut it later on a practice plate and would make some modifications, but overall I thought it was pretty cool. IT was designed to be cut on a gold Bulgaria shaped overlay onto silver, with no background removal. Feel free to use it, modify it, mock it, congratulate it, or whatever as you wish.
IMG_2473.jpg

dimovengraving

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you for kind words Adder

I drew up this design for a project for a friend from Varna back in September, but I ran out of time to get it cut before a meeting in London. I cut it later on a practice plate and would make some modifications, but overall I thought it was pretty cool. IT was designed to be cut on a gold Bulgaria shaped overlay onto silver, with no background removal. Feel free to use it, modify it, mock it, congratulate it, or whatever as you wish.
View attachment 52155

Wow, thank you Travis Fry
Great project with the map of my country :thumbsup:

By the way, I live right where the two big scrolls intercross:)

Latest posts

Sponsors