Announcement: Thanks again !!!!!

scott99

Elite Cafe Member
HI, I wanted to thank all of you who helped me with my "tight corner "problem.

Your answers have SKINNED MY EYES! For some reason I had seperated my engraving from my carving and had been trying in vain to clean out those corners with my Gravermeister and QC gravers. This was very troublesome indeed.

Now I am going after those corners using your suggestions and have been making up gravers just for this area. I have been making tiny carving tools for quite a while and now am applying that skill to make gravers to fit the job instead of trying to make the standard shapes fit the work.

Thanks again, it may seem like a simple thing to most, but because I had unintentionally fallen into a brain crack and was stuck there it made all the difference.

Thanks again, you guys are great.

scott99 :happyvise: :hammer: :tiphat: :bow:

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
it is just about mandatory that one becomes a toolmaker at one point or another. to not do so just makes a difficult job out of an easy one.

Ed Westerly

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Scott99, just a suggestion, but you don't need to start a new tread for each post you do. If you post on the first tread, everyone will get to see the whole progression of the thoughts. The way this thread has gone, you have to check three diferent threads in order in order to see the whole subject. thanks

Latest posts

Sponsors