Spray Nine Cleaner

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
My bicycle mechanic introduced me to a really good all around cleaner called Spray Nine. It is good for diamond laps,work benches, or any thing around the house or shop and you can find it at Home Depot.:thumbsup:J.J.

Last edited:

oiseau metal arts

Elite Cafe Member
i sometimes get to take the bike out to do my daily running around. its on the truck now as im waiting on a friend to call so we can go ride.

i just done get out on it near as much as id like. been raining a lot recently.

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Marty, I think you may have missed the training wheel free - years. At your age it's probably best to leave them on or go to a stationary with a lot of padding in case you fall.:biggrin:

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Marty,Funny you mention training wheels,while at the Blade show in Atlanta a women pulled up next to me on a Harley Sportster with training wheels,never saw training wheels on a motorcycle until that day. J.J.

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Marty,Funny you mention training wheels,while at the Blade show in Atlanta a women pulled up next to me on a Harley Sportster with training wheels,never saw training wheels on a motorcycle until that day. J.J.

I've seen a couple of those locally. I don't quite understand what the concept is. I think that in most states if a motor vehicle has four wheels it must be registered as a car.

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Here's my 4 wheel bike.I'm not sure which two wheels to remove when I grow up. Do I have to take my baseball cards off the wheels so they don't flap on the spokes and sound like a motorcycle? :thinking:

Attachments

• FathersDay09.jpg
    FathersDay09.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 78

Latest posts

Sponsors