Some Lines

Phil Coggan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
To quote Rolf Harris "Can you see what it is yet?" :confused:

Phil

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Phil I really appreciate your progressive work photos. They really let us get an education. The design defiantly has the Masterpiece flow to it. Fred

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I agree with the others - when you post these WIP pics it's just such a great tutorial for the rest of us.

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Very nice. Makes me want to get back on my flower cuff bracelet. Anxiously waiting more photos on this project.

Phil Coggan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks all for the kind words, i'll post again when i've scrached a bit more:)

How do you make that sweeping turn there right up against the fence.

If you mean the border, the inside line is created by riding the scriber around the bead, the other two lines can be marked with dividers with one point in the cut but I just draw them by hand.

Phil

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I love in-progress shots, especially by you, Phil. Watching work of this caliber unfold is a great pleasure!

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Phil,

Thank you for letting us see this wonderful action packed design at the early stages! It never fails to be a treat when we get to see you take the cylinder head off and allow us a look at how your 'engine' works.

Its been a while since I saw Rolf Harris, a creative Aussie with a big paint brush and huge canvas, as well as a fine entertainer. He really did make it big on the UK telly. I knew him in the old days in Vancouver. I worked the Inquisition club and he worked the Arctic Club. We sometimes had lunch together, I found him to be a very decent human being who did not ration his funny side only for the stage, could not stop laughing long enough to eat my fish and chips. Wonder what he is doing these days?

Rod

Andrew Biggs

Didn't Rolf paint a controversial portrait of Liz the 2nd???

I'll never forget Rolf's version of Stairway To Heaven while he's playing the wobble board. That was something else!!!!. And what can you say about Jake The Peg after a rousing rendition of Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport..................classic :)

Cheers
Andrew

Artemiss

Elite Cafe Member
Andrew,

Your cultural appreciation knows no bounds! :)

But thanks, now I'll have that tune in my head all day! :p

ATB

Jo

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Sponsors