So that is what a sharp tool cuts like

DiamondCactus

I just received my GRS hone and dual angel tool holder, and have come to realize, my tools were never sharp. What an amazing differance that is, I can actualy push a graver in aluminum. I also bought some acetone and tried a transfer. Again what an amazing difference clean lines to follow make.

You hear it and believe it but man actually doing it, now I am going to be up all night, work is going to suck in the morning

GTJC460

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yep! Sure does make a big difference. You'll also learn quickly how different a sharp tool and one that's chipped feels. It will be an instant recognition

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
D.C.You made the right choise your power hone with the dual angel tool holder will make sharping fool proof.I wish I had one back in the day sharping by hand was not fun. J.J.

DiamondCactus

it is too funny about how you guys are talking about how dangerous these tools could be, I find (as does my finger) the dull ones are worse as you always push harder then when the slip does happen Bam you have hit bone. Was this the main deciding factor in my purchase, not totally but it defiantly sped it up.

Latest posts

Sponsors