Silver treasure.. ARGH!!!

atexascowboy2011

Elite Cafe Member
Too bad they didn't recover it when that Hunt boy was trying to corner the silver market back in the 70's or 80's.
It would have really thrown a kink in his catch rope! :beerchug:

Beladran

Elite Cafe Member
It was another article I saw that number on. They are saying there was "insured and uninsured silver" I'm guessing the rest must be the "uninsured" they haven't got to yet

leo

Elite Cafe Member
I saw the discovery channel documentary they had to go back 3 times to get it because of the crucial weather the first thing they found was not silver it was copper bars the silver was hiding on the bottom hall of the ship it was funny cause they all were chewing there nails thinking that they were going to remove something with the robot and that would make the ship collapsed and they would not be able to get to were the silver was

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I read the article at the bottom it says that in the past they were ordered to give back some gold they had found to Spain. Spain should have been giving it back to Mexico because they're conquitsadors probably took it from there, but no that did not happen.

So if justice is not completely served why not let the people who found it in open waters keep it.

Carlos De La O III

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
youall would dirty yer diapers to learn how much gold exists in a cubic mile of seawater ! it's there, just to be taken.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors