silver bling

John Cole

Elite Cafe Member
That is just some very beautiful work, as always!
Did you have any issues with distortion of the engraving on the interior when you formed the bracelet? That's assuming that it was engraved flat first.

thanks,
John

didyoung

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
brian
i draw on the piece as i am cutting.....kind of like shooting pool. you have to think a couple moves ahead of yourself.
i still sketch on paper, just not as much as i should. i am sure if i did my engraving might look a bit nicer.
i do use sams transfer wax to sketch the design on the piece......sure makes it easy to work out a quick idea.

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Shawn,

Nice photos of your recent... and excellent work!

That bracelet with the inside/outside looks like it might even be heavier than 16 gauge sterling?

What about a few words of description on that nice circular border, maybe a step by step procedure...I like it, and you cut it very well?

Rod

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
BEAUTIFUL work! I like EVERYTHING in the picture. VERY fine looking leather carving too!

The bracelet is exceptionally nice. The inside engraving really takes it to another level.

Thanks for showing it.

FerrousOxide

as others have said... "wow"... your work is amazing. :)
hopefully taking my first steps into engraving here in a couple of weeks, so it's great seeing such beautiful work to inspire my enthusiasm.

Latest posts

Sponsors