scribble

diandwill

Elite Cafe Member
If you don't slow down, you're going to be VERY good, VERY soon! Nice layout, to go with you're great improvement in cutting. Is this for Sheridan?
Will

rayf24

Elite Cafe Member
Attempted design

He doodle, now he's scribbling an attempted design yer , I wonder what he may come up with if he was to sit down and think about a design OMG we're all in trouble.
(an attempt at a new design) I would be well pleased if my attempt come out this bad.
very nice :thumbsup:

Ray

tundratrekers@mtaonline.n

Elite Cafe Member
Very nice.

One thing strikes me,from the first second i saw your sketch.

I think the bird would not be in that part of flower ,but the deep "bell" portion,with that long beak.

I have looked several times,and i always see that.

Maybe its just me.But still very nice drawing. mike

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Very nice scribble, didyoung!

Obviously good to go with a pleasing balance all round.

I would like to see you engrave two editions, one would be line engraved, shaded and background relieved, the other interpreted as western bright cut ? It would mean cutting more of an 'impressionist' humming bird on the bright cut, but a person of your talents could take that in their stride?

keep churning out these good designs!

Rod

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Darn good job Shawn and I am glad your still at it. I'm still stringing barbed wire and pounding posts up here taking advantage of our lack of winter. Not even sure if I still know how to sharpen a graver anymore.

didyoung

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
seth i am guessing that you can out engrave me with your eyes closed.
just keeping a low profile waiting for the right moment to spring into action.......i really hope to see some more of your work.
shawn

Latest posts

Sponsors