santa suzanna bit

Douglas

I like it. Question, are you doing your test run on mild steel, stainless or German silver? What material will you use to make the finished bit?

Brian Hochstrat

Elite Cafe Member
Cool. The only thing I see that I'd change is that massive leaf that comes out of your scroll split. It is a bit out of proportion to the rest of the design, you may consider replacing it with a scroll. Also check to make sure your leaves up by where the mouth piece comes in won't cause any problems. You want to be sure you get nice clean fit there. Overall it looks pretty cool. Best regards. B.

rayf24

Elite Cafe Member
Another nice design shawn as I have said before I look forward to each of your design posts to study and learn from but would have to agree with brian on the large leaf but then you will probable prove us wrong and shade it in such a way that it looks fantastic can't wait to see it. :thumbsup:
Regards
Ray

didyoung

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
thanks guys for taking time to add your 2 cents.
after looking it i have found several areas that need some help.:mad:
i will redraw the layout with my new ideas and see what happens.:pencil:
with the new picture i have marked the spots that are going to be trashed...there is always something that can be fixed.......:thinking:
shawn:tiphat:

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i don't think the horse is going to complain. i think that steed would be rather proud to have such a bit.

Latest posts

Sponsors