Sam & Abigail's 2012 Christmas card

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam,

When you get out of that chimney jam, and back on your feet, take a moment with Abigail to give yourselves a good pat on the back, on yet another year of success in bringing a small chunk of humanity around the globe into a circle of friendship and appreciation of each others' crafts and arts. It does indeed make a difference, and I am sure that Abigail is to be included in our thanks, she must grant you some slack, as you work to allow this international forum to thrive. We extend thanks and good wishes to our moderators, who apply gently the 'Marquis of Queensbury' rules, encouraging our best side to be expressed to colleagues.

I know that Andrew will appreciate your attempt to look him squarely in the face, down under, from your chimney position. My new year's resolution is to limit the number of my jokes about "..the Irishman, Scotsman, Welshman, and Englishman.." , as well as remarks about those folks 'down under'!

Every blessing to all, especially so to John B., Ron and Liz Smith, who are posting less this year!

Rod

Last edited:

BES

Elite Cafe Member
Sam & Abigail, Accept my congratulations!
Your sense of Humor is Always on Top!!!

Merry Christmas to All the Cafe Members!

MC.jpg

Last edited:

Ed Westerly

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
AH, the joys that photoshop can bring. A little click here, a little click there, and soon the cafe is giggling. (or did you really crawl up the chimney backwards, Sam?)