Rough backbone sketch for my first gun

Willem Parel

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Since we have very strict laws overhere about owning a gun I would appreciate your advise about my layout of one of the few models we can have here.
It's not a heavy kaliber gun and it's not very deadly anymore because my daughter cut holes in the pad so the hunted ones will have a chance to survive (softi....)
But I would not want to degrade the value of the gun because of a bad engraving.
So your opinion is appreciate, am I on the right track with this backbone or should I change it completely.
Willem

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
If you don't engrave well enough to increase the value of that pistol, I would rethink engraving. LOL

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
first, you may need a carry permit, as well as approval from the "peta Peeple". i also understand finishes of that color can cause serious impairment of ones' cognitive and overall mental functions.

Caty Blom

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Willem
Is it safe now to come to you, we have just agreed, but if you are going to start now, with weapons I do not know if it's such a good idea?
I will bring to you some scroll designs and imagine myself safe with a water pistol, after all, you never know! Until later, greetings Caty.

Willem Parel

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yeah, with all the good advises I think I am not yet ready for guns, so I will go back to the drawing table and practicing for a while.
Oh and Caty, do bring your water pistol with you when you visiting me, we only will scare them....:shock:
Thank you all for putting my feet back on the ground again.