Rotary tool

CRW

Elite Cafe Member
It has been a long time since I have been here, but I need your help. I have a Buffalo 220 rotary tool that needs a new turbine and I cannot seem to find one. I would even be willing to send it to someone that rebuilds them, can any one give me any direction?

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
i search eBay once for rotary hand tools, and there was a person there that offered used handpieces and and also offered service, don't remember the person but could be possible lead

Saludos,

Carlos

CRW

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks for the lead. I have briefly checked eBay but maybe I need to dig deeper. I found a used hand piece for $125, that may be the route I have to take. Only problem is I might end up in the same predicament I am in now, because there is not any information on the used one, he just says it works. Sounds a little shady to me.

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
look for the sho fu brand, I hope I spelled that correctly, it the same brand dentist use that last a very long time except the one I have has a straight shaft, and serviceable. Carl at graphic transfers sells them, there are cheaper options though

Saludos,

Carlos

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
before I forget make sure you buy an oil free hand piece that way no oil runs in the lines

Saludos,

Carlos

Sponsors