Ron Smith's Advanced Drawing of Scrolls 3rd Edition Soon Available

mvangle

Elite Cafe Member
Most everyone is familiar with the Ron Smith Advanced Drawing of Scrolls book.
It is one of the most sought after books for beginners and engravers as well.

1701448547166.png

GRS/Glendo LLC has been publishing the books over the years but has chosen to stop.
With Ron's Approval, FEGA has accepted the project to keep the book available for into the distant future.

We have established ourselves with the original printer to expedite the 3rd printing to get the book back on the market.
The printer estimates the book being shipped to the FEGA office by December 20th.
I will be checking with the printer as time progresses for the delivery updates.

FEGA is now taking Pre-Ship orders for the 3rd edition of the book for $97.99 plus $11.00 Priority Mail (International requires additional $43.00 shipping) now on fega.com
at this link:
http://fega.com/prodserv/Books1.asp?recidparam=251

Any questions please let me know.
Van
FEGA Administrative Assistant

I have my copy but this is good news- that book is really a treasure. Thanks for doing this for the community

Paveler1

Cool, I dont have this book but will get one as a learning aide, thank you!

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Van
yout hard work on behalf of our guild is of the highest order. This latest effort of Ron’s great book is just another example. FEGA has been instrumental in reviving the art of engraving through the tireless work of all our officers and members over the years.
glad a bunch of us threw $20 into a cowboy hay years ago.
marty

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Van, Glad to see Ron's Smith's book on advanced scrolls is back now I can recommend it to my students keep up the good work Van. J.J.

AllenClapp

Elite Cafe Member
Most everyone is familiar with the Ron Smith Advanced Drawing of Scrolls book.
It is one of the most sought after books for beginners and engravers as well.

View attachment 52258

GRS/Glendo LLC has been publishing the books over the years but has chosen to stop.
With Ron's Approval, FEGA has accepted the project to keep the book available for into the distant future.

We have established ourselves with the original printer to expedite the 3rd printing to get the book back on the market.
The printer estimates the book being shipped to the FEGA office by December 20th.
I will be checking with the printer as time progresses for the delivery updates.

FEGA is now taking Pre-Ship orders for the 3rd edition of the book for $97.99 plus $11.00 Priority Mail (International requires additional $43.00 shipping) now on fega.com
at this link:
http://fega.com/prodserv/Books1.asp?recidparam=251

Any questions please let me know.
Van
FEGA Administrative Assistant
Is this a revised 3rd Edition? Or, is this just a 3rd printing? That was not clear from the above information. If it is a revised edition, I would want one, but I already have the original.

Latest posts

Sponsors