Announcement: Ron Smith first time published videos, made in 1987.

BBennett

Ron Smith has two newly published for the first time videos that we made in 1987. Subject: Script Lettering for the Hand Engraver. Sections A and B.
Hope you will find them valuable.
Links are:

Section B
Thank you very much, Bill

Last edited:

BBennett

I think these videos have been around for awhile. This is a very young Ron Smith.

I think these videos have been around for awhile. This is a very young Ron Smith.
Hi mdengraver, You have brought up two valid points. I sincerely apologize, as I see how I wrote the announcement is misleading. So, I went back and edited the announcement. Ron and I made the lettering series back in 1987 on VHS. Not long ago he and I remembered them and decided to publish them. We were hoping that the information done way back in prehistoric times would be valuable for engravers today. Thank you for bringing up these for clarification, Bill.

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
They are great and informative videos nevertheless, from a true gentleman and inspiring master, Thanks for sharing. Keepers that have withstood the test of time!

BBennett

You are very welcome. Your comments have made my day. All you've said of Ron are totally true. He is no longer on the internet. I will convey all you've said today. He will be pleased, too, that the information is still valuable to all engravers, whom he loves so much. Thank you, again. Bill.

Sponsors