Remington Model 4

JMiller

Elite Cafe Member
This is what I’ve been working on lately, still working out the design but have it almost there. All the border outlines will be silver inlay and for the rabbit I would like to do silver overlay but not sure if I’m setting myself up for more than I can chew. Any thought suggestions or thoughts would be appreciated, Thank you!

A6ECC21C-D444-4F89-AB3C-A22119D5A9CC.jpeg AC3D840C-6A66-4DC0-B565-3929D0EE1FCD.jpeg

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Jmiller I have the same Remington model 4 in 22lr barrel needs relining started engraving your design looks good go for it. J.J.

JMiller

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you Sam, John & JJ… this is a 32 Short Long RF, I looked into getting it relined but couldn’t find anyone. I’m going to get the stocks fitted and checkered first before engraving.

DKanger

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
this is a 32 Short Long RF, I looked into getting it relined but couldn’t find anyone.
Ed Rayl will reline it but won't rechamber it. I've got a .38 rimfire that I've been reconsidering having converted to a different round.

JMiller

Elite Cafe Member
Many years ago I had the pleasure of firing a Rem No. 4 in 32 rim fire. As the cartridges were somewhat rare, I only got to fire it once...but was fun!

… would be nice if it was produce today as a specialty ammo along with other obsolete calibers.

Latest posts

Sponsors