Help, please: Raisin’ the Roof at the Engrave-In.

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
We always have lots of fun at the Engrave-In, that some could construe as “Raising the Roofâ€￾ but this time we are going to do it a little more permanently . Today I started erecting steel poles to create a 30’x40’ raised roof portion in the immediate area where we have all the seminars. This will eliminate having to deal with all those tarps, and wet spots if it chooses to rain.

My plan is get the supports and trusses in place over the next couple of weeks. Then starting Friday Morning, Sept 13th, we will have a roof raising for anyone who wants to come join us. We will have lots of good eating on the evening of Thursday the 12th , breakfast and lunch the next day as we slide 40 steel roofing pieces into place and screw them down. Of Course the real fun begins Friday night when everyone shows up.

Please let me know if you can help with the Roof Raisin’

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Scott, I'm leaving September the 12th at 8:00 am it will take me and my student 12 hours to get to the motel, won't get to the engrave-in till Friday. J.J.

Southern Custom

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Since I'm 98.6 percent sure I'm coming, pretty sure I'll be able to pitch in. Need any tools, I'm your man. Let me know what to pack.
Is the attendance list finalized? Looked like a crowd last time I saw it.
Layne Zuelke

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Layne, since your in Baton Rouge, slip on down through Covington and pick up our benevolent dictator and bring him and Abby along

But the only tools we possibly might need are some extra screw guns.
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Southern Custom

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I'll pack them!. I could kidnap Sam but I don't want to ruin my good standing on the forum. Sam, if you were on the fence, you're welcome to ride. I leave thurs morn and I'd be happy to swing through.
Layne

bthomas

FRIDAY 13 Roof Raising

Scott---now planning on getting on the road Thursday so I can lend a hand. Likely see you Friday morning.

Bill

Sponsors