Pricing a entire GRS system hardly used

Sandy Thorell

I have an entire system from Meiji Scope, Acobat Mic. Stand, Complete Sharp Sys, Silentair compressor, Graver Mach AT, Low profile vise, positioning vise, Twin Halogen lights, MicroRing Light, Telescope post. Many many gravers. ETC. I need help pricing this! I also have hand made steel benches..

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
go to the classified section, "buy & sell". that will give you an idea of what things are going for.

T.G.III

:::Pledge Member:::
Try GRS site, knock off about 20% double check the numbers in the classifieds and go from there.

Quality equipment holds it's value quite well, that being said used is still used.

Travis Fry

Hard to beat the advice above.

I'd also consider whether or not I wanted to sell as a whole lot or as individual pieces. You might get lucky and find someone that wants it all, but most likely folks will just want parts they don't already have (like, for example, I'm interested in your low profile vise but but not the rest...). That's more work for you but also more likely to be successful.

It will also be critical for folks to know your location if you don't want to ship, so I'd strongly advise adding that to your profile.

edgrabow15

Elite Cafe Member
I have an entire system from Meiji Scope, Acobat Mic. Stand, Complete Sharp Sys, Silentair compressor, Graver Mach AT, Low profile vise, positioning vise, Twin Halogen lights, MicroRing Light, Telescope post. Many many gravers. ETC. I need help pricing this! I also have hand made steel benches..
Where are you located ?

mtlctr

Elite Cafe Member
Try GRS site, knock off about 20% double check the numbers in the classifieds and go from there.

Quality equipment holds it's value quite well, that being said used is still used.
my opinion only, no disrespect meant but 20% off todays prices isnt much for mass produced items that are used. A bit lower for stuff you can’t use would be more attractive & more likely to sell in one fell swoop. Good luck

T.G.III

:::Pledge Member:::
my opinion only, no disrespect meant but 20% off todays prices isnt much for mass produced items that are used. A bit lower for stuff you can’t use would be more attractive & more likely to sell in one fell swoop. Good luck
No offense taken, it's all good and boils down to how fast she is wanting to unload things.

I sold my pre AT Gravermach from 2006 with all three hand pieces and the foot pedal for $1500.00 a couple years ago, it was fifteen years old and I was in a hurry, it sold in less than 24 hours, could have sat on it awhile and sold two of the hand pieces independently and gotten to the $2k mark easily.

At that time I paid $1100.00+ for the unit and about $300.00 for the Magnum hand piece.

That said this site has been a wealth of knowledge and help for me so paying it forward also played a role.

Last edited:

mtlctr

Elite Cafe Member
No offense taken, it's all good and boils down to how fast she is wanting to unload things.

I sold my pre AT Gravermach from 2006 with all three hand pieces and the foot pedal for $1500.00 a couple years ago, it was fifteen years old and I was in a hurry, it sold in less than 24 hours, could have sat on it awhile and sold two of the hand pieces independently and gotten to the $2k mark easily.

At that time I paid $1100.00+ for the unit and about $300.00 for the Magnum hand piece.

That said this site has been a wealth of knowledge and help for me so paying it forward also played a role.
Yep, in the end it’s whatever the traffic will bear. Good luck

Latest posts

Sponsors