practicing engraving

ramilpacheco

hi guys im a student of engraving here in the philppines. im very thankful that i found this site, its very helpful to me. now little by little im learning from the forum, because of all the members are giving insights and tips. now i am planning to purchase graver maxg8. but sadly it is not available in my country. now, im just pacticing the manual tools and techniques. im praying that i can have enough money to buy gravermax g8. this forum is very helful:biggrin: thanks guys.

mrthe

Welcome to the forum!
we hope see soon you firsts practice plates amd works!
Graveax G8 is not avaible for your country? have you try to contact directly with GRS to see if they shipping to your country?
all the way we have in the forum a " buy and sell " section where you will can find second hand equipments too , take a look maybe with luck you will find what you want ;)
http://www.engraverscafe.com/forumdisplay.php?3

ramilpacheco

thank you mrthe! hoping there is an available tools and machine from the members. i will check if grs can ship here in the philippines. thanks again

Frank P

Elite Cafe Member
welcome mister
here s some exercises drawings you can transfer and start off engraving:happyvise:
:beerchug:
Frank

Attachments

• ex1.jpg
    ex1.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 255

Artemiss

Elite Cafe Member
GRS have authorised dealers in the Philippines and both Vietnam and Taiwan which may be able to help.

This company is the dealer for all three countries.
Company: Wing Wo Hong
Phone: (852) 2544 7932
Fax: (852) 2854 0784
E-Mail: wwhhk@netvigator.com

Welcome to the forum!

Jo

Latest posts

Sponsors