Help, please: Please can you help me to weave the letters

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I am not a designer of monograms but there are a couple of web sites with programs that will generate them. do a Goggle search for monogram generator and you will have several choices. I have played with them cutting in the past and they work quit well. Fred

ivar

Dear Mexican Engraver.
I drew some characters for you. what is the space you have for a character? also what kind of character do you want to use? If you can show me what you're going to use this on.
best regardes
Ã￾var

MexicanEngraver

Elite Cafe Member
Dear Mexican Engraver.
I drew some characters for you. what is the space you have for a character? also what kind of character do you want to use? If you can show me what you're going to use this on.
best regardes
Ã￾var

Thank you very much, Ivar, like say my appreciated Brian Marshall in your next visit To Cuernavaca Morelos, Mexico all the Beers that you drink i will pay.

ivar

Thanks for the compliments guys. I drew several types for you, have you in mind next time I'm in mexico for beer..... LOL

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Very interesting and diverse applications. I myself get stuck in a rut doing these and they all seem to come out looking alike. Not yours...good job.