personalized silver liquor cup

unplugged

Yes - I work without "force amplifiers", that's why I can't engrave hard alloys. And since a year I have problems with my wrists. Fortunately, I have (more than) enough orders in "soft" gold alloys - because I had to reduce my other engraving offer. So I no longer engrave jewelry made of platinum, red gold or similar hard "stuff". And that's why I'm also looking for colleagues who work with pneumatic gravers. I would like to refer them to my customers.
Maybe someone here knows a young talent in Germany ?

silverchip

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yes - I work without "force amplifiers", that's why I can't engrave hard alloys. And since a year I have problems with my wrists. Fortunately, I have (more than) enough orders in "soft" gold alloys - because I had to reduce my other engraving offer. So I no longer engrave jewelry made of platinum, red gold or similar hard "stuff". And that's why I'm also looking for colleagues who work with pneumatic gravers. I would like to refer them to my customers.
Maybe someone here knows a young talent in Germany ?
you should talk with Hendrik Fruhauf There in Germany. I would bet that he knows someone,

Latest posts

Sponsors