Nowruz in persia

ibex

Varaflame lighter! not original،Because original varaflame is hard to find for me. Nowruz is near and I can spend more time in my workshop in spring. This lighter is a gift for my brother David He makes amazing works with wood.
Happy Nowruz.
cheers Screenshot_2023-03-06-13-43-06-1.png IMG_20230307_015805_266.jpg

Last edited:

allan621

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Happy Nowruz also to you.

If you could make a photo of the Lighter as an attachment to a post it would be much easier to see. It took me a while to get it to a size where the beauty of your engraving was more visible but not in much clarity as it should have. I noticed a green tint in the enlargement, in the upper scrolls and was wondering how that was done.

Cheers and enjoy the holiday. In Spanish they say nueva ano, nueva vida. New year, new life. I hope you have people in your life who appreciate your craftsmanship in the new year.

Allan

ibex

dear allan
After several attempts, I was able to upload the photos... It seems that my profile picture has caught your attention Oh yes, it's a replica Zippo lighter made of brass with a nickel coating. Fluorescent light probably made that green color.
Brother, thank you for all your beautiful wishes and I wish you peace and success
Viva

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
remarkably beautiful work, i hope this is never carried in any pocket.

Latest posts

Sponsors