NgraveR Still in Business?

Nick_of_time

Hey I'm still chasing and saw a recommendation to get the Belgian graver holders from NgraveR. But theres no way of ordering that I can tell from the website, and they don't answer the phone I saw posted. Are they still in business at all?
Thanks,
-Nick

mtlctr

Elite Cafe Member
Hey I'm still chasing and saw a recommendation to get the Belgian graver holders from NgraveR. But theres no way of ordering that I can tell from the website, and they don't answer the phone I saw posted. Are they still in business at all?
Thanks,
-Nick
Can make the handles out of 3/8” square stock.

pkroyer

I got a couple with some other NgraverR items. They are made from 5/16 square stock, should be easy to get. You probably could make them If you can drill the 3/32 (or whatever size you need) in the end, and drill and tap for a set screw to hold the graver.

Check for a thread about the company about the time that Ray passed away. His 'kids' appeared to have a supply of items. But they are fairly old and did not want to continue the business.

Old Gunsmith

I have a couple of GRS chasing tool holders that accept the GRS collets. This makes for easier changing of gravers and sharpening if you have one of their sharpening fixtures. This sounds like what you might be looking for. I think they were $32 and some change.

Latest posts

Sponsors