Announcement: New Vector designs for purchase

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Those that prefer cutting instead of making designs and those that like my designs that much might be interested.
I added some new designs for purchase on my website that from now on will be send in PDF format (vectors).
Some have several layers that could be hidden so that the shading lines do not show up when printing for transfer.
As they come in PDF format, they can also be imported in your favourite vector software.

Here is the adress: http://www.juwelenarnaud.be/engraving

Arnaud

mrthe

Very nice Designs!
i have a dude about this vectors desiGns types,for example a few month ago i was tryng to make a logo for my website,but draw scrolls in vectorial is not my best,i have see that Sam for example have fantastics designs for sell too (i have bought someone of Arnaud month ago too and use it for practice),but for example the question is,if i buy one i can use it to make a logo or modify a little it to fit in the logo design?
What are the exactly restrictions when you buy a file loke this,sorry for the question but i don't know that very well

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
mrthe, the restrictions you find here, mainly it is just unlimited for hand engraving used by one person. So using it for a logo is something else and the price would be different.

arnaud

Latest posts

Sponsors