New engraving tool on the market.

Ray Cover

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Its not on the market yet apparently. I can't find it on Chris' website and I can't find a price anywhere. DO you have any idea how much these are going to run? I should get one for the school here for students to try out.

Ray

Ray Cover

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Another question. I didn't see Chris mention an outside air compressor. Does this have a small one built in or does it still require and outside air source?

Ray

Ray Cover

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I figured he would be here to promote the tool. If he doesn't reply I'll email him from his website later.

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ray I don't know what it cost or anything like that. It does need a compressor and it can pack a punch if you want it to, I know that much.

Marcus Hunt

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Looks like a great bit of kit! I really like the low speed capability, and the wooden handle - just the thing for these cold winter days! I just hope Chris keeps innovating and comes up with a hand controlled version as pedals really give me a bad back unfortunately.

To me it looks and sounds like it's hooked up to an eternal air source Ray, but I could be wrong. Surely if it was inbuilt something that size would be running constantly as there's no reservoir? I'd be really interested in the cost too.

Ray Cover

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I was in contact with Chris last night and told him I want one when they are ready. From the way he talked the show coming up in Switzerland is going to be the coming out party for the tool.

If they are ready and I can get one by the Engrave In I will bring it along with a Gravermach, and a Lindsay. That way I can set all three up together and let folks test drive them side by side. Most folks never get the oportunity to do that (one of the reasons I try to have everyone's tools here at my school).

Ray

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Is electricity needed to operate the EnSet engraving system and can it run off a Co2 paintball cylinder,is it portable?J.J.

mrthe

Is electricity needed to operate the EnSet engraving system and can it run off a Co2 paintball cylinder,is it portable?J.J.
I think that you will need electricity because the two models units are controlled from a digital microprocessor.

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
JJ I don't think it'll works on CO2 but you might want to send DeCamillis an email, He'll tell you. It don't think it uses much air, but it does use more than a paint ball cartridge.

mark.13

i got a reply from the company in Spain that is making the Enset. It will be due for release in Mid April for around $1300 US and will have a handpiece and 3 collets. Regards... Mark from Australia.

DKanger

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Chris has posted pictures and the price of the Enset unit on his website. Price is reasonable at around $1250 USD. I think pre-orders can be placed now (for US customers only) with delayed delivery, as he won't have the units in stock until after he returns from Switzerland.

rsharrard

There is a second version due out shortly after this unit called the En-Set Plus. It will feature two modes and will be all digital including the presure gage. I think it will allow you to set strokes thru the second mode directly at the machines control board. Bit more expensive I believe.

Latest posts

Sponsors