Nevada Watt- and another bracelet

spadebit

My home is in the central California mountains, a
Recently finished for a MOntana customer. Bit of a problem child, as I had to ship it to my father to have it shaped since I don't have a mandrel here in Montana with me. Sent it by post, the mail man played football with it. Bent, scratched and then caught in a conveyor at one point and it chewed into the edge by 1/16th. Dad performed magic, shaped it up for me, hand filed a full bevel edge, carried on with a full repolish, and it was ready to ship out- no one would know that background story when looking at the piece. Made of 16 guage Sterling, a combination of Cowboy English Scroll done single point style, and bright cut. My best Buckaroo Bulino..........which has a long wat to go to be what I want it too look like. Priced out at $535.00

Attachments

• R2A-MYERS-2.JPG
    R2A-MYERS-2.JPG
    272 KB · Views: 269
  • R2A-MYERS-3.JPG
    R2A-MYERS-3.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 268
  • R2A-MYERS-1.JPG
    R2A-MYERS-1.JPG
    227.8 KB · Views: 268

Chujybear

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
No trailer hitches in Montana ;)
Kidding.
One of my teachers always says the measure of a jeweller is really in how well they can cover up the mistakes.

RT Bit and Spur

Elite Cafe Member
Nevada
Your pieces look amazing. When I see them I am reminded my wriggle cuts aren't uniform so you know how far behind I am. Keep cutting and keep posting.
Rod

Latest posts

Sponsors