Announcement: Missing my brother...Peter Elovich and an unusual opportunity

Steven E

To those of you who knew him and missed him at the Atlanta blade show and the seminars and gatherings that usually follow, and are still wondering where he is; I have the sad task of telling you Peter died suddenly on May 5th 2013. He was doing the one thing he enjoyed more than engraving and all of you, riding his motorcycle. He stopped, told people around him he was not feeling well, collapsed...and died shortly afterwards from a brain aneurism.
Peter's engraving equipment is currently being auctioned together with personal property on the web at AARBIDS.COM , then scroll down to Canton CT. The auction runs through October 15 2013 at 7pm e.s.t.
Hopefully, his fellow engravers can benefit from our loss.

rodsta

Elite Cafe Member
My sympathies to the family. He will be missed. Pete was always upbeat and had a happy tale to tell usually of engraving or riding his spacecraft bike all over.
Rod

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Steven,

My condolences to you and your family. Peter's absence at this year's Engrave-In was noted. I'm happy to have known him.

For those who only knew Peter from this forum, I have attached a picture of him taken at the Engrave-In a couple of years ago.

Sincerely,

Roger Bleile

Attachments

• Peter Elovich.jpg
    Peter Elovich.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 142

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
sorry to hear of your loss.my condolences and prayers to you and your family.

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I would add my condolences to the others. Peter was a lot of fun and had good stories to share. I will miss seeing him at Scot's. we spent quit a bit of time just talking. He truly enjoyed his long rides down here to the south. I miss him already. Fred

Latest posts

Sponsors