masonic bolo slide

John Cole

Elite Cafe Member
I just finished this bolo tie slide for a customer. I did this pattern a couple weeks ago, and he wanted me to add a plain square and compass to it and make it into a slide for him.
I took the time to get some decent shots of it before I sent it away. Thought ya'll would like to see the finished product.

thanks for looking,
John

Attachments

• masonic bolo slide 01s.jpg
    masonic bolo slide 01s.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 156

DakotaDocMartin

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
One small detail you may wish to include if you ever do one of the Masonic Square & Compasses again... would be to engrave lines to show that both legs of the compasses are on the front side or on top of the square. I know it's a small detail but, it does make a difference in what it means. :)

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
nice work. i found out years ago, like doc said,the lines on the square are required.

John Cole

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Doc,

I understand where you're coming from, and I asked the brother if he wanted me to do any engraving on the square and compass for just that reason. He said that he would prefer it as an outline without additional lines to indicate the position of the compass.
You can be sure I'll have the compass' in the correct position for future projects. ;)

thanks, I appreciate the catch :cool:
John Cole
Blanchard #395
OKLA. AF&AM

Latest posts

Sponsors