Looking for a mentor.

Tcuts

Hello!

I am curious if there is any possibility of any masters in the United States looking for an apprentice. I am not completely new to engraving. I have spent 5 years in the fine jewelry trade doing some engraving here and there on rings. While also using gravers on most days for stone setting. Engraving has always been a first love of mine. I studied briefly under a couple different master engravers at New Approach. I feel my cutting skills are intermediate, but my design skills are beginner, I know I have so much to learn. If any master is willing to take an apprentice I would love to talk about it. I'll mop floors, clean toilets, do whatever is needed in order to spend time learning what I can from the right person, I am an incredibly fast learner with immense drive and will devote my entire being to the things I am learning and the work I am completing.

This craft is the first thing I have found that has truly clicked with me. The infinite challenge is something that I really adore.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

T

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
chriS decamillis did an on-line type of learning course as a few others do. as far as becoming an actual apprentice, you'll likely hit the lottery first. who knows, you may just get lucky

Latest posts

Sponsors