Lola's work on Ti [photo]

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
My daughter Lola had her first order to engrave a pendant for the birthday for her 12 years old friends’ daughter.

As I teach her a lot doing flare cut, we came with this idea so the ribbons of the ballet shoes would form the letter L, the first letter of the 12 year old lady’s name.

arnaud

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
super good looking. be careful, arnaud- she may steal all your clients !

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Jared, thanks, indeed it is a great pleasure being a dad that at least one of your 5 children follows your footsteps.

Thank you Andrew, it cannot be overemphasized the importance of starting with a good design.

Monk, I wish one day she can steal all of my clients!

Thanks you Evgeni

arnaud

Gemsetterchris

Elite Cafe Member
That`s great Arnaud, Then when you decide to have abit of a rest one day you`ll know your workshop & tools are in good hands & still working :thumbsup:

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I hope I can meet Lola someday. I certainly admire her work and I know you're a very proud father. Congratulations to both of you. :thumbsup:

Lola

Thanks everyone :) I was soooooo nervous doing this piece! It was my first order as my dad already said.

@Sam, you admire my work? :eek: I saw pictures of your work. So now I'm like, YOU admire MINE? :shock: hahaha, cool!

glstrcowboy

Elite Cafe Member
Lola, you have a HUGE advantage over most of us! Learn all you can! You are well on your way.

Sponsors