Lindsay engraving page error

bersis

Hi.this is bersis writing from russia,i have been trying to open lindsays page weeks by now but it gives me error every time!!!!!
Any one knows their email addres???,,or reason why im having this???

bersis

Monk, thanks but the link you send didn work..i dont know..i got to order things from them too.i m thinking maybe they closed their network to international hub...?.???

DKanger

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
This is the link to order stuff from Lindsay. All his websites are working. If you can't access them, then you have a browser problem; or your ISP is being blocked because of spam problems.

http://www.airgraver.com

leschowe

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Bersis,
I have no idea what your internet connection problem is. Both of the links recommended above work for me. I would suggest that you send Steve an email and and see if he can work out the problem. Steve's email address is: steve@lindsayengraving.com

Les Schowe

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
We did have a spam problem not long ago but I don't remember how he fixed it, he may well have blocked something. Like Les said, email him because I can't help you with it at my level of software access.

mrthe

maybe to resolve the spam , was blocked some IP from certains country.
you can makea test , try to access from a proxy, type proxy navigation in google to find one, if in this way can'tthe problem is from your computer web browser

bersis

Thanks alot guys i think im gonna write an email like leschowe says..i called him didnt pick up..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors