Leica A60F

Scottyd

I have an A60F that I bought from Tira. Works great. Very good focus from edge to edge and has great depth of field. The different available objective lenses allow you to adjust the working space for your needs. Talk to Tira, she is great to work with and knows her stuff. See if you can find someone close to you with an A60 to see for yourself.
Scott

Winstonklein

Banned
Thank you for your input guys.
I just want to rephrase my question not out of sarcasm, simply because it is a hefty investment . How the new Leica compares to Meiji Being the standard (I do not own either).

Thanks Winston.

silverchip

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I have looked through three different scopes and found the Leica best to my liking for the $$$$. There is better glass but at a higher cost for new.Brian Marshall has some used better scopes fr sale too. I did not look through any of those when I was there so I can't give you my assessment of those.

zzcutter

Elite Cafe Member
LEICA best scope for the money for engraving. I have looked at them all and hope to have one in a few weeks.

quickcut07

Elite Cafe Member
I took the Meiji off the bench and replaced it with the LEICA and I am very satisfied. Thanks Tira. At times I do miss the head rest but that is fading.
Eric

Latest posts

Sponsors