Latest motorcycle part

DaveH

I got tired of the plain tank on my Harley, so I made this piece. Turned out pretty good, thought I'd share. Ezekiel.jpg

Willem Parel

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Looks very good !! I am curious about the poem but it's a bit hard to read can you write it down here???

Did you only stipple the outside of the lettering or did you cut it as well.

mrthe

great engraving and great film too i love pulp fiction:
Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

DaveH

It's engraved around the letters. Really deep and textured. It took about 30 hours. If you look at it closely, you can tell I got better as I engraved the letters, the final lines are cleaner than the first lines. I went back and cleaned up the beginning, but it's still not quite as good... nobody notices but me though :^)

Sponsors