Latest achievements engraving with the Artesa machine.

Leonardo

Elite Cafe Member
Hi all!

These are two samples I engraved recently.

The watch part is a brass movement's bridge that is 36 mm diameter and its center hole is 2 mm.

The lion's head is 24 mm wide and was engraved on a mirror finished aluminum block.

Hope you like them and excuse the poor photographs (shame on me, Sam!)... I will try to shoot better ones the next time.

Cheers,
Leonardo

Attachments

• Puente_Unitas_BRH.jpg
    Puente_Unitas_BRH.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 267
  • Leon_2_BR.jpg
    Leon_2_BR.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 269

Leonardo

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you Sam! Unfortunately the engraving is a bit out of center in this sample because it was the first one but I did not take any other picture... :(

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
how long did it take to do the software, leonardo ? hours ? i must say it's a very nice looking job. one mistake in the software, and you'd probably crunch the watch. thanks for showing this.

Leonardo

Elite Cafe Member
You are welcome Monk.

You do not need to do any program, just the drawing and send it to the machine using our proprietary CAM. This program does all the calculations and drives the machine directly in real time. So, no time involve in this step.
What you need is to have your design properly drawn in a vector format following the machine specifications. This step will be more or less time consuming depending on your skills in designing and drawing digitally.

All the best,
Leonardo

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks for the update!

I love your machine. As it moves into the world it will bring people back to real engraving which will mean they'll want their own engraving. ;)

Latest posts

Sponsors