Kreighoff Model 32 Upgrade DVD

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
A while ago, a customer sent me an engraved Kreighoff Model 32 and asked if I could upgrade the birds to 24k gold.
Of course I knew it was a "No-Brainer" and thought this would make for a great tutorial. After looking at the project, I challenged myself to see if I could inlay all 6 birds on that shotgun without taking it apart or damaging the original factory blue finish.
I set up the video camera, turned it on, went to work and met my challenge!
In the process, I have almost 3 hours of up-close video showing practically every cut, every tool and every technique I used to accomplish this task.
I thought about sending it off to have it professionally produced, but after reviewing, it really turned out pretty good. I like the "human side" of it where you see a few gaffs, you'll hear me repeat myself and even tool breakage while engraving. It's almost as good as being there in person. I decided to leave it pretty much unedited---just like it would be in a classroom.
It isn't fancy, but it is valuable---especially to those wanting to learn some practical inlay techniques.
Remember: This is a real customers Kreighoff Model 32...not a practice plate.
For more info: http://www.powleyengraving.com/profitcenter.htm

(Sorry about the crummy picture. In my haste, I just took a "Screen shot" from my TV screen)

Attachments

• KreighoffMovieBanner.jpg
    KreighoffMovieBanner.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 212

Latest posts

Sponsors