Ken Hurst's Get Together

david bain

Elite Cafe Member
On May 4th, 5th, and 6th, 2012,we are again having Ken Hurst's Get -Together. This will be at Ken's home which is located in Robersonville,NC. Please bring your engravings,art, and things to discuss.

Kathy has asked for everybody to send her an e-mail if you plan on attending so she can plan the menu for the weekend..E-mail Kathy at bain_kathy@hotmail.com.

Looking forward to seeing all our old friends, and hoping to meet some new ones. You are all welcome to join us.....We are looking forward to seeing all of you!!

Ken Hurst

Elite Cafe Member
I'd like to also encourage all who might be interested to join us for this get-together. Also, I want to change the name of this event to the Bain-Hurst get-together. After all, Dave and Kathy do all the cooking and so much more so they are a great part of this thing than I am. Looking forward to seeing yall. Ken

Banjocarver

Enjoyed our time with you and all the engravers last year Ken, even sitting on your porch playing fiddle and banjo tunes! Not sure about this year yet but am trying to swing it.
Glenn Carson

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Glenn,We all enjoyed you and your friend playing the fiddle and banjo,sure hope you guys can get back down to Ken's again this May.J.J.

Ray Cover

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I wish I could go but its just too far of a drive for me. I hope you guys have a great time!!:cool:

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I've been wanting to go since first being aware of it, but unfortunately for me, it has always been on the same weekend as the annual NCCA knife show here in Connecticut.

It sounds like a great gathering that I hope to join eventually.

E. Sawyer

David, count me in for the Bain - Hurst get-together. I am sure Sam M. will be there also but like me he probably overlooked your earlier post. Thanks.

Latest posts

Sponsors