Iner(personal) Library loan Lynton Mckenzie

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Inter(personal) Library loan Lynton Mckenzie

I own the Lynton Mckenzie 3 dvd set I was wondering if we could have an exchange and lend the set out for say like a month, in exchange for something I might want to watch. Of course it would have to be an original (no copies!), as mine are original. It would have to be in DVD form nothing to be read on computers as my mac does not have a dvd drive, and would have to be played through my xbox one(yes I bought one, someones got to kill the zombies).

Exchange would have to be with only those that are established users of this forum.

Just a thought, not sure if this is ok, but it came to mind because I saw Sam wanting to borrow a dvd, I had never thought about and exchange loan until then. If for some reason this against some law or rule please feel free to delete this thread. I tried to look it up but found nothing on it.

I want to have a look at Roland Babtiste dvd.

thanks again.

Last edited:

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I do not have the one you were wanting but I do have SAMs lettering DVD that I have watched about 100 times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tkelch

Thank you, buy I'll pass I'm doing ok on lettering, of course I need to find tune but that will come, I've gotten this far.

I'm really looking for, gun engraving information, as you can say that is my passion, that got me motivated to start engraving.

Anything in that category?

Here is a sample on a sterling silver bracelet that I engraved for my wife for Christmas

Carlos De La O III

Jesse.beckham

Elite Cafe Member
This is a great idea. Although I don't have anything to offer it is something I would defiantly be interest in, in the future.

Jesse Beckham
Lost Penguin Leather
Wichita Falls, Texas

Latest posts

Sponsors