IKEA's LED lamps for the work bench

KatherinePlumer

Elite Cafe Member
I know several of us have and love the LED lamps from IKEA, but don't love that you can't order them on line. I'm referring to the "Jansjo" lamps of which is there are a couple types: (http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/departments/living_room/20516/) My first one finally gave up the ghost and died after 5 years of use, not bad! Individual mileage may vary...

Anyway, I'm posting because I need to make a trip to IKEA when I'm in Sacramento next week (9/13 or 9/14) and wanted to put the offer out to my engraving friends that if anyone has been desperately wanting one (or more) but doesn't have easy access to an IKEA store, and you can PayPal me for the cost of the lamp plus the cost of getting it to you then I'd be happy to load up my shopping cart with lamps for people. :biggrin:

Message or email if you're interested.

-Katherine

RDP

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Katherine, I think a lot of the folks here must have missed your kind offer, I do not need any of these lights, and I have a store within reach, but thank you, you are very kind to go out of your way to try and help those that don't,
Richard. :)

RDP

Elite Cafe Member
Roger B

Find it hard to comprehend why the lamps are available in the US for 10- but last time I looked they were 30- in Oz! Maybe I'm just dim!!

Yep, I forgot about that, :), and then they complain that every body is buying stuff from overseas :rolleyes:,
we are getting ripped off every where, when A Current Affairs TV show ask them why we pay twice( or three times?) for goods here compared to America, they said it was due shipping costs to get them here,??? :shock:
Richard.

kcrutche

Elite Cafe Member
Katherine

I received my package today, everything in good shape

I wanted to thank you again

Ken Crutcher

Sponsors